QX Muni 19″ Q-Axle white: the genuine Muni QU-AX 19″ Muni – pimped with light and fancy parts.
- Q-Axle-hub, 36 holes, 24 mm hollow multispline axle, anodized red
- light ZeroQ-Axle cranks 137 mm, anodized black
- QX slim saddle, extra thin, tight and with integrated, compact handle
- QX double-bolt aluminum seatclamp
- QU-AX-BX45 double walled rim, aluminum, 36-holes
- 19″x2,5″ Maxxis Creepy Crawler tire
- light QX-series polycarbonate pedals with exchangeable aluminum pins
- white QX aluminum Flatcrownframe, powdercoated with diamond-knurled surface on top and rounded corners as well as stylish decals
- aluminum seatpost with reinforcement gusset, Ø 25,4 mm
- weight: 4,89 kg (with 200 mm shortened seatpost)
- minimum inseam for the QX Muni 19″ Q-Axle white: 64 cm
In our frequently asked questions you will find lots of answers to popular questions like for example:
- What unicycle size do I need?
- For what maximum weight are the unicycles made?
- What unicycle shall I choose to begin?
- What is the difference between OnlyOne and Luxus?
Find more tutorial and instructions videos in our YouTube-channel.