QU-AX Trials Uni 19″ Q-Axle black: The genuine “Muni” – bombproof – rock-solid, prooven, and the first muni ever to make a front-flip.
- Q-Axle-hub, 36 holes, 24 mm hollow multi-spline axle, anodized red
- light Q-Axle ZeroQ cranks 137 mm, anodized in black
- QU-AX Muni-saddle with handle
- double-bolt aluminum seatclamp
- QU-AX-BX45 double walled rim, aluminum, 48-holes
- 19″x2,5″ Maxxis Creepy Crawler tire
- BMX aluminum pedals
- Flatcrownframe with diamond-knurled surface on top and Magura-sockets (perfect for children riding DH)
- aluminum seatpost with reinforcement gusset, Ø 25,4 mm
- weight: 5,43 kg
- minimum inseam for the QU-AX Muni 19″ Q-Axle black: 64 cm
More Informations all around Q-Axle here.
In our frequently asked questions you will find lots of answers to popular questions like for example:
- What unicycle size do I need?
- For what maximum weight are the unicycles made?
- What unicycle shall I choose to begin?
- What is the difference between OnlyOne and Luxus?
Find more tutorial and instructions videos in our YouTube-channel.