Profi unicycle 24″ BB unicycle #rgb black: For unicycle-basketball, or for adults that want to ride a 24″. It is a Profi BB unicycle refined with exclusive and light #rgb components: frame, seatpost, seatclamp with a stiff seat-tube diameter of 34,9 mm (outer diameter) and 31,6 mm (seattube)
- Unicrown aluminumframe with two-piece dropout, seattube with 34,9 mm diameter made of 6061-T6 aerocraft-grade aluminum alloy. An anodized frame is lighter than a painted one, too – and finally, the threads in the frame save the weight of steel-nuts you would need otherwise. All this makes the QX #rgb frame weigh only 635g (shells 78g, screws 22g). The #rgb frame has a unicrown shape to protect your legs from any impact. #rgb Logos are lasered, the huge QX-logos are decals – definetly one of the lightest frames on the market. Black
- double-walled aluminum rim, black, 36 holes
- superlight Q-Axle-hub, anodized red
- QX multisport pedal, with plastic-pins
- Kenda K1052 Kranium tire 54-507 mm (24″ x 2,1″), inflatable up to 4,5 Bar
- filligrane QX-series #rgb aluminum seatclamp with double bolt clamping, laser logo #rgb, only 29g
- #rgb 7050 aluminum seatpost with styled, wide head, huge 31,6 mm diameter for thin wall-thickness and only 216 g in 350 mm
- light saddle with integrated handle
- 125 mm Q-axle aluminum crank
- wheelsize-diameter is IUF compliant!
- only 4,61 kg
- minimum inseam length: 75 cm
More Informations all around Q-Axle here.
In our frequently asked questions you will find lots of answers to popular questions like for example:
- What unicycle size do I need?
- For what maximum weight are the unicycles made?
- What unicycle shall I choose to begin?
- What is the difference between OnlyOne and Luxus?
Find more tutorial and instructions videos in our YouTube-channel.