OnlyOne unicycle 24″ black: for children and beginners – with a solid equipment.
- comfortable saddle with changeable bumpers
- diamond-knurled seatpost (does not twist)
- aluminum quick-release
- unicrown frame, matte black
- aluminum rim, 36 spokes
- 127 mm square taper steel cranks
- antiskid plastic pedal
- 47-507 mm (24″x1,75″) tire, black
- minimum inseam size for OnlyOne unicycle 24″ black: 67 cm
Especially on the 24″ and 26″ sizes we recommend to check what your usage is. Luxus unicycles are recommended up to 75 kgs with normal usage. Children could also do more – but for serious use or heavy riders, we recommend an axle with ISIS or Q-Axle axle like for example the QU-AX Profi BB.
OnlyOne and QU-AX unicycles with square taper axle are designed for children and beginners up to approx. 75 kgs. For heavier riders or for advanced use (like jumping, freestyle, hockey, basketball etc.) we strongly recommend a unicycle with stronger ISIS or Q-Axle hub like the QU-AX Profi or Muni series.
- What unicycle size do I need?
- For what maximum weight are the unicycles made?
- What unicycle shall I choose to begin?
- What is the difference between OnlyOne and Luxus?
Find more tutorial and instructions videos in our YouTube-channel.