OnlyOne unicycle 20″ black: a unicycle for children and beginners – with a solid equipment.
- comfortable saddle with changeable bumpers
- diamond-knurled seatpost (does not twist)
- aluminum quick-release
- unicrown frame, black
- aluminum rim, 36 spokes
- 114 mm square taper steel cranks
- antiskid plastic pedal
- 47-406 mm (20″x1,75″) tire, black
- minimum inseam size for OnlyOne unicycle 20″ black: 62 cm
- weight: 5,2 kgs
OnlyOne and QU-AX unicycles with square taper axle are designed for children and beginners up to approx. 75 kgs. For heavier riders or for advanced use (like jumping, freestyle, hockey, basketball etc.) we strongly recommend a unicycle with stronger ISIS or Q-Axle hub like the QU-AX Profi or Muni series.
- What unicycle size do I need?
- For what maximum weight are the unicycles made?
- What unicycle shall I choose to begin?
- What is the difference between OnlyOne and Luxus?
Find more tutorial and instructions videos in our YouTube-channel.