QU-AX Muni 27,5″ black: a versatile Muni for tours, Enduro, light downhill and longer rides off-terrain
- Q-Axle-hub, 36 holes, hollow axle, yellow
- light QU-AX Q-Axle cranks 145 mm, anodized in ti-grey
- QU-AX Muni-saddle with handle
- double-bolt aluminum seatclamp
- QU-AX-DB-X double walled rim, aluminum, 36-holes
- 27,5″x2,40″ Maxxis High Roller II, foldable, super tacky compound
- flatcrown frame with Magura-sockets, steel, wide tire clearance (up to 3″ width)
- we use to mount pretty versatile tires with a good quality/price ratio since there is an incredible choice in tires on the market and the tire-choice is a very personal one: depending on the ground you ride on, the trails you like, your personal riding style. Everybody can upgrade to their choice of tires at a given point
- BMX aluminum pedals
- aluminum seatpost with reinforcement gusset, Ø 25,4 mm
- weight: 5,9 kg (with seatpost cutted)
- minimum inseam for QU-AX Muni 27,5″ black: ca. 79 cm (with seatpost cutted)
More Informations all around Q-Axle here.
In our frequently asked questions you will find lots of answers to popular questions like for example:
Find more tutorial and instructions videos in our YouTube-channel.