Luxus unicycle 20″ skyblue: our beststeller for beginners and advanced learners. With flatcrown-frame, comfortable saddle and 1,95″ tire.
- Flatcrown frame with two-piece dropout, skyblue
- silver aluminum rim, 36 holes
- 50-406 mm (20″x1,95″) tire, white
- square taper axle, 36 holes
- 114mm steel cranks, tapersquare
- slip-safe plastic pedal, white
- aluminum quick-release
- 350 mm seatpost, diamond-knurled (does not twist) Ø 25,4mm, steel
- comfortable, well cushioned and ergonomic saddle, pink, changeable white bumper, compact, integrated handle
- comes with a second, very short (silver) seatpost for small learners – no need to cut the seatpost
- minimum inseam size for Luxus unicycle 20″ skyblue: 61 cm
- weight: 5,4 kgs
OnlyOne and QU-AX unicycles with square taper axle are designed for children and beginners up to approx. 75 kgs. For heavier riders or for advanced use (like jumping, freestyle, hockey, basketball etc.) we strongly recommend a unicycle with stronger ISIS or Q-Axle hub like the QU-AX Profi or Muni series.
You can also upgrade this unicycle with another indoor tire later, like for example in red or yellow. In our frequently asked questions you will find lots of answers to popular questions like for example:
- What unicycle size do I need?
- For what maximum weight are the unicycles made?
- What unicycle shall I choose to begin?
- What is the difference between OnlyOne and Luxus?
Find more tutorial and instructions videos in our YouTube-channel.