Luxus unicycle 20″ black: our bestseller for beginners and advanced learners. With flatcrown-frame, comfortable saddle and 1,95″ tire.
- Flatcrown frame with two-piece dropout, powdercoated black
- black aluminum rim, 36 holes
- 20″x1,95″, (50-406 ETRTO) tire, black
- square taper axle, 36 holes
- 114mm steel cranks, tapersquare
- slip-safe plastic pedal
- aluminum quick-release
- 350 mm seatpost, diamond-knurled (does not twist) Ø 25,4mm, steel
- comfortable, well cushioned and ergonomic saddle, black, changeable yellow bumper, compact, integrated handle
- comes with a second, very short seatpost for small learners – no need to cut the seatpost
- minimum inseam size for a Luxus unicycle 20″ black: 61 cm
- weight: 5,4 kgs
- What unicycle size do I need?
- For what maximum weight are the unicycles made?
- What unicycle shall I choose to begin?
- What is the difference between OnlyOne and Luxus?
Find more tutorial and instructions videos in our YouTube-channel.