Luxus unicycle 16″ white: For early beginners!
- Flatcrown frame with two-piece dropout, white
- black aluminum rim, 36 holes
- 50-305 mm (16″x1,95″) tire, black
- square taper axle, 28 holes
- 102 mm steel cranks, tapersquare
- slip-safe plastic pedal
- aluminum quick-release
- 350 mm seatpost, diamond-knurled (does not twist) Ø 25,4 mm, steel
- comfortable, well cushioned and ergonomic smaller children saddle, black, changeable yellow bumper
- comes with a second, very short seatpost for small learners – no need to cut the seatpost
- minimum inseam size for Luxus unicycle 16″ white: 55 cm
OnlyOne and QU-AX unicycles with square taper axle are designed for children and beginners up to approx. 75 kgs. For heavier riders or for advanced use (like jumping, freestyle, hockey, basketball etc.) we strongly recommend a unicycle with stronger ISIS or Q-Axle hub like the QU-AX Profi or Muni series.
- What unicycle size do I need?
- For what maximum weight are the unicycles made?
- What unicycle shall I choose to begin?
- What is the difference between OnlyOne and Luxus?
Find more tutorial and instructions videos in our YouTube-channel.