Kris Holm 27.5″ Unicycle: a top quality unicycle designed for all-mountain riding. The slightly larger wheel size both reduces rolling resistance and feels agile on difficult trails. A 27.5×3” Kenda Havok tire corners smoothly and has an open tread pattern that provides incredible grip on rock and compact dirt, and cleanly sheds mud. An abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability.
- One-piece forged, 7005 aluminum frame crown and 125 mm neck for high strength without bulk
- 103 mm crown and stiff fork blades
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- Fusion One saddle
- Pivotal KH seatpost 27.2 x 320 mm
- double bolt seatclamp
- Duro Crux tire, black, 27,5″ x 3.25″ (ETRTO 81-584) 60 TPI, 1215 g
- Schlumpf-hub compatible (available as upgrade from your dealer)
- Spirit cranks with disc-mount, double hole 127/150 mm
- Wellgo polycarbonate pedals with blue anodized, exchangeable pins
- KH 27.5″ Freeride double walled rim, 55 mm wide, 36 spoke holes, only 680 g, not suitable for rim-brakes!
- Shimano discbrake with 180 mm rotor
- compatible with Schlumpf hub
- minimum inseam size for Kris Holm 27.5″ Unicycle 73 cm
- weight 6,2 kgs
This photo may show a unicycle with already shortened seatpost and brake-gauge. To keep the maximum adjustment-range for you, the unicycles come with full-length seatpost and brake-gauge.
In our frequently asked questions you will find lots of answers to popular questions like for example: