Kris Holm 24″ Unicycle: a top quality unicycle designed for muni riders preferring the nimble feel of a 24×3” wheel geometry. An abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability. Ideal for smaller riders and aggressive technical riding.
- One-piece forged, 7005 aluminum frame crown and 125 mm neck for high strength without bulk
- 93 mm crown and stiff fork blades, giving room for tires up to 3″ width
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- Fusion Zero saddle
- Pivotal KH seatpost 27.2 x 320 mm
- double bolt seatclamp
- Duro Wildlife Leopard tire, black, 24″ x 3.0″ (ETRTO 75-507)
- Schlumpf-hub compatible (available as upgrade from your dealer)
- Spirit cranks with disc-mount, double hole 127/150 mm
- Wellgo polycarbonate pedals with blue anodized, exchangeable pins
- KH 24″ Freeride double walled rim, 47.2 mm wide, 36 offset spoke holes, drilled holes to save weight
- Shimano discbrake with 180 mm rotor
- minimum inseam size for Kris Holm 24″ Unicycle 75 cm
- weight 6,4 kg
This photo may show a unicycle with already shortened seatpost and brake-gauge. To keep the maximum adjustment-range for you, the unicycles come with full-length seatpost and brake-gauge.
In our frequently asked questions you will find lots of answers to popular questions like for example:
Find more tutorial and instructions videos in our YouTube-channel.