The KH36 is a top quality unicycle designed for on and off-road riding over longer distances. The large wheel diameter provides stability at high speeds and an external disc brake gives secure stopping power. An abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability.
- One-piece forged, 7005 aluminum frame crown and neck for high strength without bulk
- slim crown (93mm) andstiff fork blades
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- Kris Holm Fusion One saddle
- Pivotal KH seatpost 27.2 x 320 mm
- double bolt seatclamp
- QU-AX King George tire, black, 36″ x 2.25″ (ETRTO 52-774)
- Schlumpf-hub compatible (available as upgrade from your dealer)
- Spirit cranks with disc-mount, double hole 127/150 mm
- Wellgo polycarbonate pedals with blue anodized, exchangeable pins
- Shimano discbrake with 180 mm rotor
- minimum inseam size 76 cm
- weight 7,9 kgs
Most of the world’s speed records have been established on a geared KH36 including the current 10 km and 24 km world records by team rider Scott Wilton. This is the unicycle that can truly replace a bike for road riding.
This photo may show a unicycle with already shortened seatpost and brake-gauge. To keep the maximum adjustment-range for you, the unicycles come with full-length seatpost and brake-gauge.