The KH29 is a top quality unicycle designed for cross-country muni and hybrid road/offroad riding. Combined with a stable 47 mm wide KH rim, the 29×3.25” Duro Crux tire rolls easily over bumps and corners smoothly. An abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability. Recommended for cross-country muni riders and anyone wanting a versatile setup for both trails and rides around town.
- One-piece forged, 7005 aluminum frame crown and neck for high strength without bulk
- 100 mm crown and stiff fork blades
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- Fusion Zero saddle
- Pivotal KH seatpost 27.2 x 320 mm
- double bolt seatclamp
- Duro Crux tire, black, 29″ x 3.25″ (ETRTO 82-622)
- Schlumpf-hub compatible (available as upgrade from your dealer)
- Spirit cranks with disc-mount, double hole 127/150 mm
- Wellgo polycarbonate pedals with blue anodized, exchangeable pins
- Shimano discbrake with 180 mm rotor
- minimum inseam size 75 cm
- weight: 6,7 kgs
This photo may show a unicycle with already shortened seatpost and brake-gauge. To keep the maximum adjustment-range for you, the unicycles come with full-length seatpost and brake-gauge.