custom QX #rgb Disc Duni 36″ green: #rgb stands for “red” “green” “blue” and therewith for the tailormade unicycle range from QU-AX. The 36″ is available in black and red
- Q-Axle hub – huge 24 mm diameter steel spindle, drilled to a maximum for minimum weight, aluminum-body
- light QU-AX Q-Axle cranks, 145 mm, anodized grey
- Shimano disc brake (Deore level) for perfect brake-feeling with only one finger, two piece 160 mm disc with aluminum rotor
- QX Eleven saddle, designed and refined by Kris Holm
- filligrane QX-series #rgb aluminum seatclamp with double bolt clamping, laser logo that takes up the laser-etched logo on the frame (only green one) #rgb, only 29g
- wide #rgb rim with eyelets, 36″, made of 6061 aluminum alloy, 3 double-wall chambers, 32,5 mm outer width, 26,4 mm inner width, 25 mm high profile, QX laser-logo on flange, 955g
- 52×787 mm (36″x2/1/4″) QU-AX King George-tyre, inflatable up to 3,5 bar, directional pattern
- light black QX-series plastic pedal
- the #rgb frames have a wide 34,9 mm steerer-tube for thin wall-thicknesses with maximum rigidity. They are made of 6061-T6 aerocraft-grade aluminum alloy. An anodized frame is lighter than a painted one, too – and finally, the threads in the frame save the weight of steel-nuts you would need otherwise. All this makes the QX #rgb frame weigh only 559g (shells 82g, screws 29g). The #rgb frame has a unicrown shape to protect your legs from any impact. #rgb Logos are lasered, the huge QX-logos are decals – definetly one of the lightest frames on the market. IS brake-socket (for 160 mm discs), cable gauges on the frame. Due to the lightweight construction, the rotor-size is limited to 180 mm.
- tyre-clearance: height from axle-center to lower end of frame-crown: 470 mm, width at tire-height: 87 mm
- #rgb aluminum seatpost with styled, wide head, huge 31,6 mm diameter for thin wall-thickness and only 216 g in 350 mm
- weight: approx. 7,4 kg
- minimum inseam length for custom QX #rgb Disc Duni 36″ red: approx. 82 cm (with 145 mm cranks)
Find more informations about the Q-Axle-standard here.
Find more specs and details about #rgb-series here.
This photo may show a unicycle with already shortened seatpost and brake-gauge. To keep the maximum adjustment-range for you, the unicycles come with full-length seatpost and brake-gauge.
Find more tutorial and instructions videos in our YouTube-channel.