A 27,5″ is part of our product range since quite some time…
Now, the Q-Axle Disc is also available in a Plus version with a wide 3.0 Tire. It rolls great over bumps thanks to the huge diameter and gives great damping at the same time. Especially with slippy or loos underground the huge tire is your insurance for grip. The pattern keeps rolling-resistance reasonable at the same time.
Dual-Cranks gives you the opportunity to quickly change your setup from Downhill to CrossCountry or Touring. The QX Eleven saddle is comfortable – even without bicycle-pants. The discbrake keeps your unicycle under control all the time. And all this with an incredibly low weight for nimble handing.
- Q-Axle-Disc hub, 36 holes 24 mm holow-axle, red
- light QU-AX Q-Axle dualhole-cranks 125 / 145 mm, ti-grey anodized
- QX Eleven saddle, designed by Kris Holm
- QX-series aluminum double-clamp
- QU-AX Plus double-walled rim, aluminum, 36-holes, 45 mm wide
- WTB Bridger tyre, TCS, Fast Rolling, 72-584 (27,5″x3,0″)
- QX-series [lucent] pedals
- aluminum Flatcrown frame, anodized in black / powdercoated white
- aluminum seatpost with reinforcement gusset, Ø 25,4mm
- Shimano-discbrake, 160 mm QX-series rotor
- weight: 5,97 kg incl. brake and a 4 cm shortened seatpost
- minimum inseam: 81 cm
To see the possibilities of this great-uni, watch some inspiration from Cédric: